OPPO releases Reno 7 in China on November 25, 2021, now,OPPO already confirmed the launch of Reno 7 and Reno 7 Pro smartphones in India on February 4th，That day will also bring the Oppo Watch Free and a new colorway for the Enco M32 headset.
The OPPO Watch Free has a 1.64-inch AMOLED display with a 280 x 456 resolution, DCI-P3 color gamut, and a 326 PPI pixel density. The rectangular display is housed in a frame made of polycarbonate and fiber while the underside is covered in a material made of nylon plastic (PA) and fiber. Attached to the watch are silicone straps with a leather texture which OPPO claims are breathable and comfortable to wear during sleep.
The fitness tracker can track more than 100 sports modes including cricket, skipping, archery, skiing, volleyball, kayaking, and badminton. However, only four sports can be automatically tracked and they are running, walking, rowing (machine), and ellipticals. There is even a built-in trainer for running.
OPPO Watch Free specifications
- 1.64-inch (280*456 pixels) 2.5D curved AMOLED screen, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 326 PPI Pixel density
- Six-axis motion sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Optical blood oxygen sensor, Ambient light sensor
- 100+ sports modes with automatic tracking in 6 sports mode that includes running, walking, outdoor cycling, swimming, elliptical machine, and rowing machine
- Bluetooth 5.0, compatible with Android 6.0 and above, iOS 10.0 and above
- Water-resistant (5ATM)
- 19mm Strap; Weight: 20.9g (without wrist strap), 32.6 (with strap)
- 230mAh (typical) battery up to 14 days of usage, 5 min charge for 1 day of use